Expandable One Story House Plan
About This Plan
- The wonderful open planning of the interior living areas are continued to the exterior with a trellised terrace featuring an outside fireplace.
- The kitchen has a sliding window for a pass-thru to the terrace. Great for indoor and outdoor entertaining.
- The unique light wells open up to the basement level with windows allowing for future living spaces to make a beautiful finished basement.
- The informal dining, great room, master bedroom, and bedroom number three have vaulted ceilings, and the master bedroom suite has a well appointed bath with a double bowl sink, separate room for the commode and shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- The other two bedrooms share a compartmental bath.
- The 2-car garage has 10' ceilings and a bumpout giving your extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 480 sq. ft.
- Deck: 381 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss