Expanded Modern Carriage House Plan with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- This modern house plan is great for a mountain or water view lot or as an outbuilding to your neighborhood home. A single large garage door and an adjacent man door are covered by the sun deck.
- The main level gives you drive-through capabilities. There is a half bath and stairs going to the upper floor.
- The upstairs living area is brightly lit from the wall of windows and has soaring ceilings.
- The deck is accessible from the bedroom and the living room, both which have collapsible walls that seemlessly join the inside and outside.
- Related Plans: Get narrower versions with house plans 68570VR (1,400 sq. ft.), 68461VR (820 sq. ft.), 68605VR (831 sq. ft.) and 68640VR (650 sq. ft.). Get a version with parking for 3 cars with house plans 68541VR (1,190 sq. ft.) and 68632VR (1,200 sq. ft.). Move the garage doors to the side with 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 179 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 9"
- Depth: 46' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 951 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick