Expanded Modern Carriage House Plan with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- This modern house plan is great for a mountain or water view lot or as an outbuilding to your neighborhood home. A single large garage door and an adjacent man door are covered by the sun deck.
- The main level gives you drive-through capabilities. There is a half bath and stairs going to the upper floor.
- The upstairs living area is brightly lit from the wall of windows and has soaring ceilings.
- The deck is accessible from the bedroom and the living room, both which have collapsible walls that seemlessly join the inside and outside.
- Related Plans: Get narrower versions with house plans 68570VR (1,400 sq. ft.), 68461VR (820 sq. ft.), 68605VR (831 sq. ft.) and 68640VR (650 sq. ft.). Get a version with parking for 3 cars with house plans 68541VR (1,190 sq. ft.), 68632VR (1,200 sq. ft.) and 68648VR (1,265 sq. ft.). Move the garage doors to the side with 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 179 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 9"
- Depth: 46' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 951 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick