3-Bed Modern Mountain Home with Artist's Loft
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this mountain home keeps budget in mind, but when paired with a sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- The double garage resides on the main level, and includes additional storage space. Once inside, discover a bedroom and full bath on the main level as well.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and family room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Wrap-around, kitchen counters offer seating for five, and a nearby pantry closet increases storage space.
- A barn door grants access to the master bedroom, which includes two closets, and shares the full bath with the second bedroom on this level. A ship ladder in the family room leads to an artist's loft, or flexible creative space.
- Related Plans: Change the garage to the view side with plans 68640VR (650 sq. ft.), 68461VR (820 sq. ft), 68605VR (831 sq. ft.), 68541VR (1,190 sq. ft.), 68627VR (1,309 sq. ft.) and 68570VR (1,400 sq. ft.). Change the garage doors to the back side with plan 68632VR (1,200 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick