3-Bed Modern Mountain Home with Artist's Loft
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this mountain home keeps budget in mind, but when paired with a sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- The double garage resides on the main level, and includes additional storage space. Once inside, discover a bedroom and full bath on the main level as well.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and family room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Wrap-around, kitchen counters offer seating for five, and a nearby pantry closet increases storage space.
- A barn door grants access to the master bedroom, which includes two closets, and shares the full bath with the second bedroom on this level. A ship ladder in the family room leads to a 200 square foot artist's loft, or flexible creative space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68760VR (1,570 sq. ft.) and 68740VR (1,721 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plan 68666VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Loft: 200 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick