3-Car Garage Apartment with 2 Drive-through Bays
About This Plan
- This modern house plan is great for a mountain or water view lots or as an outbuilding to your neighborhood home.
- A sun deck extends over the front. In back, three single garage doors open to give you room for three vehicles.
- Upstairs, the living area is brightly lit from the wall of windows and has soaring ceilings.
- The deck is accessed through a set of French doors. The bedroom and bath are in back for your privacy.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 68632VR (1,200 sq. ft.), 68605VR (831 sq. ft.), 68461VR (820 sq. ft.) and 68640VR (650 sq. ft.). Move the garage opening to the front with plan 68541VR and to the side with 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plans 68627VR (1,309 sq. ft.) and 68570VR (1,400 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 95 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick