Expansive Cottage with Covered Deck
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Set off by a sturdy stone chimney, stone accents and decorative gables, this striking cottage design could be used as a four-season vacation home or as a family retreat. It expands on the original - house plan 21567DR - by adding a finished lower level.
- The main floor is wide open and full of natural light. The family room is open to above creating a very spacious space to relax in. A spacious 12'x14' covered deck gives you lots of room to entertain and take in the views.
- Upstairs, an overlook gives views to the family room below and two bedrooms share a roomy bath.
- The lower level features up to four bedrooms plus a second family or game room. And take advantage of a sloping lot with access to the outdoors.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the finished lower level and covered deck with house plans 21567DR and 21091DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,276 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,246 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 118 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 8" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss