Eye Pleaser With Options
About This Plan
- We enlarged the bedrooms and the garage to house plan 21610DR and created this attractive three bedroom beauty.
- Enjoy the vaulted area in the front of the family room in this 3 bedroom house plan.
- A coat closet in the entry helps reduce clutter and the angled entry opening keeps the cold air at bay.
- A door leads off the dining room to a covered porch where you can enjoy meals al fresco.
- The master bedroom has views off two walls and is steps away from the bath and laundry.
- Expand downstairs with your unfinished basement.
- Related Plans: Downsize slightly with house plan 21610DR (1,456 sq. ft.).
- Get 2 bedrooms and a 2-car garage with house plan 21974DR (1,387 sq. ft.) and 21975DR (1,686 sq. ft.).
- Get 2 bedrooms and 1 car garage with house plans 22381DR (1,459 sq. ft.) and 21489DR (1,355 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,507 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,507 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 331 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery