Eye-Catching Curb Appeal With Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The eye-catching curb appeal of this home is enhanced by the addition of stone work on the front face and the darker shades for doors and windows add a refreshing, dramatic touch.
- The living room features dramatic windows, a partial cathedral ceiling and a corner fireplace with abundant windows in the dining room.
- The open galley kitchen with lunch counter is open to both the dining and living rooms.
- The covered rear deck terrace is both comfortable and sheltered.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom with a separate 4' x 4' shower.
- Laundry is on the main floor leaving the basement for future expansion or storage.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedrooms with house plans 21610DR (1,456 sq. ft.) 21976DR (1,507 sq. ft.).
- Get a 2-car garage with house plan 21974DR (1,387 sq. ft.) and 21975DR (1,686 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with with house plan 21489DR (1,355 sq. ft.).