Family Friendly Home Plan
About This Plan
- This large two-story home plan, clad in appealing lap siding and cedar shingles, has a family-friendly layout.
- A quiet study and a formal dining room, each with an interesting stepped ceiling, flank the foyer.
- Gather the family around the family room's handsome fireplace for storytelling or playing games. On quiet evenings, spend time bug-free on the screened porch.
- Sandwiched between these two living spaces, an open kitchen with a large island and a casual snack bar serves the dinette and the family room.
- The impressive owner's suite, three secondary bedrooms, a handy split bath and a conveniently-located laundry room all occupy the upper floor.
- Related Plan: For an alternate design, see house plan 14392RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss