Farmhouse Plan With Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- The covered porch that wraps around three sides of this house graces this traditional home plan. With its home office, four bedrooms, two full baths and powder room, the design offers private space for everyone in the family.
- A curved counter on the kitchen island is ideal for snacks or quick meals, while the adjacent dining area can be used for family meals and entertaining.
- The family room with fireplace forms one large space with the dinette and kitchen.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a curved wall and double glazed doors, while the hall bath serves the other bedrooms.
- A good-sized bonus room over the garage allows for expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plans 21119DR (in reverse layout) and 21116DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,376 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,239 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,137 sq. ft.
- Deck: 68 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 526 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 517 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick