First or Second Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Choose from a first or second floor master suite in this five bedroom Mediterranean home plan.
- You can also use the first floor master as an in-law suite.
- Two story ceilings rise above the foyer and family room adding to a sense of spaciousness.
- Two columns define the dining room area without blocking the views with walls.
- In back, the informal family living area has views of the rear patio.
- On the second floor, the master suite is huge with a larger walk-in closet.
- Three large family bedrooms share a 4 piece hall bathroom with a linen closet in it.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82063KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite