Flex Bed Mountain Craftsman With Detached Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This is a cozy craftsman style ranch perfect for a mountainous or hillside setting.
- It has a detached 3-car garage, a rocking chair front porch and large deck in the back.
- The main level is an open, split bedroom plan. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, a scullery, and is open to the breakfast and family room.
- The master suite has two large walk-in closets, a garden tub and separate shower with access to an outside shower.
- The family room is vaulted and has a fireplace, built-ins and a folding nana door to help bring in the outside air.
- Downstairs you will find an optional rec room, an optional expanded rec room with wet bar, an optional art studio, and plenty of unfinished storage for seasonal items.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,962 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,285 sq. ft.
- Deck: 321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 782 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick