Flexible and Exclusive Energy Saver Florida House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This energy-efficient Florida style home whispers “it’s time to relax.” Its most iconic feature is the recessed shingle-style dormer that sits atop the entrance. Elegant curved-walls fold into the shuttered window.
- Just inside the foyer guests will be stunned by the vaulted great room beyond. Take in the rear views from almost every room in the house. This home could be considered a courtyard home, with a view of the pool and amenities.
- The formal dining room faces the front of the home with the kitchen nearby. The den/guest bed 2 is shielded from arriving guests with a private entrance and shares a full bath with an adjacent guest bedroom.
- The great room is flooded with light from the sliding glass doors and transom windows above.
- A galley-style kitchen overlooks the entire public space and offers an island with bar seating.
- A pair of doors offers the chef direct access to the covered lanai, creating a nexus of catering between the dining, great room and outside lanai. The large lanai hugs the home and offers a fireplace at the far end for cool nights, just outside the owner’s suite. For those who love the outdoors, this home really celebrates it.
- The owner's suite is a private oasis set at the back of the house. Walk past two spacious his and hers closets to the owner’s bath with full amenities.
- A hall guest bath doubles as a cabana bath with direct access to the lanai. The utility room offers lots of counter top space and is positioned next to the garage entrance and near the stairs. The garage opens to a mud area for dropping backpacks and kicking off shoes.
- The spacious bonus room upstairs offers a closet and extra storage. It's ideal for a media room, artist studio, or kids play area.
- The 2-car garage offers additional room for a golf cart, but could also be converted to a workshop, or storage for recreation vehicles.
- Exclusive energy-saving techniques are designed into the home that when built to spec, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss