Flexible Beachside Beauty
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The welcoming front porch is perfect for catching those seaside breezes. For that matter, so is the rear porch which has multiple points of access.
- Walk through the front doors and catch views of the beach with clear front-to-back views.
- The entire house, excluding the foyer and bathrooms has vaulted ceilings. The cupola's windows bring light into the central living room.
- The living room is designed to be stick framed which gets you a dramatic open ceiling peaking at 14'. If you use trusses you'll get a shaft-like effect from the cupola instead.
- The bedrooms in front of the house are separated from the master suite in the rear for added privacy. The master suite opens to the rear porch, as does the dining room.
- The rear porch is 6' deep and in the center section, it is 18'2" deep.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 1782DW and 1790DW (both 1,867 sq. ft.). Get a home with a garage with house plans 1794DW (2-car attached), 1795DW (3-car attached) and 1801DW (2-car drive-under).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 4"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8"
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss