2 - 3
About This Plan
- The welcoming front porch is perfect for catching those seaside breezes.
- Walk through the front doors and see the beach through the covered lanai in the rear of this home plan.
- The entire house, excluding the foyer and bathrooms, has vaulted ceilings starting at 8'8" and rising to 18'8" in the center of the cupola.
- The cupola's windows bring light into the central living room.
- The bedrooms in front of the house are separated from the master suite in the rear for added privacy. The master suite opens to the lanai, as does the dining room.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 1794DW. Get a drive-under garage with house plan 1801DW. Eliminate the garage with house plan 1782DW and 1790DW (both 1,867 sq. ft.) and 1798DW (1,622 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 694 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8"