Florida House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Stylish good looks and a huge, open layout are important features in this Florida house plan.
- Covered porches and balconies can be found front and back on both levels giving your family lots of places to enjoy the outdoors.
- The standard ceiling height of this home is 10' but stylish tray and coffered ceilings rise up even higher.
- The first floor master suite comes fully loaded with amenities such as a wet bar, lovely tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a huge master bathroom with a stand alone tub.
- Take the residential elevator up to the second floor where you can find three more bedrooms and a loft that opens to the front-facing balcony.
- In back, bedrooms 3 and 4 each have double doors to a giant covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Entry: 245 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 430 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 97' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1383 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss