Four Bedroom Split-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful home plan features an open floor plan with 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 baths, a split-bedroom layout, and several other unique features. The master suite includes a raised ceiling, two large his and her walk-in closets, a jet tub, and an oversized shower.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with a wraparound raised bar, walk-in pantry, and a large adjoining laundry. One bedroom may be used as a family member suite and/or that much needed home office.
- An expansive great room features a vaulted ceiling and the popular gas log fireplace.
- Large front and rear covered porches complement the livability of this home plan.
- An oversized garage is provided for SUVs and large trucks.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 51004MM (2 car garage) and house plan 51148MM (3 car garage; 2,742 sq. ft.). Build on a slab or crawlspace with house plans 5171MM and 5181MM (expanded breakfast nook). And get a 3 car garage with house plan 5198MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,491 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick