Four Bedroom Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Transom windows enhance the contemporary vibe of this Northwest house plan.
- The L-shaped open floor plan heightens the views from the kitchen so you can keep an eye on family activites while cooking.
- Pocket doors slide closed in the office so you can work in peace and quiet.
- The garage and powder room are three steps down from the main level.
- Upstairs four spacious bedrooms include the master suite with its private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,367 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 28 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 268 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss