Four Bedrooms and a Den
About This Plan
- Two different shades of brick, an arched entry porch and accents of copper roofing add up to major curb appeal for this Southern house plan.
- The home comes with lots of storage, a screened porch, a walk-in pantry and a big den on the second floor.
- Both the formal and informal areas of the home have the open floor layout that is so popular.
- Everyone in the family will enjoy gthe big screened porch but there's also room for a large uncovered patio.
- The master bedroom has a charming sitting area that looks out on the back yard.
- The L-shaped master walk-in closet is huge with hbis and her sections.
- On the second floor, two family bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and share a connected bathroom.
- Two windows brighten the den area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,539 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 100' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 827 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick