Four-Season Vacation Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered wrap-around porch off the entry hall, plus an expansive deck make for glorious outdoor living at this year-round vacation home plan.
- The open kitchen includes a curved island with an eating bar. The living-dining room shares a see-through fireplace with the master bedroom.
- The master bedroom is handy to the full bath on this floor, which includes a corner tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, two more large bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; bedrooms 2 and 3 slope.
- Exterior walls: 2x6.
- Note: In the slab and crawlspace versions, the water heater is located where the stairs are and the washer/dryer are in the bathroom where the toilet is. That is then relocated between the shower and the bath.
- Overall dimensions including decks/porch are 50'w x 49'd.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 2177DR.
- For a smaller version, see house plan 2104DR (1,482 sq. ft.).
- Get a drive-under garage with house plan 22310DR.