Four-Season Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- A covered wrap-around porch off the entry hall, plus an expansive deck make for glorious outdoor living at this year-round vacation home plan.
- The open kitchen includes a curved island with an eating bar. The living-dining room shares a see-through fireplace with the master bedroom.
- The master bedroom is handy to the full bath on this floor, which includes a corner tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, two more large bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; bedrooms 2 and 3 slope.
- Exterior walls: 2x6.
- Note: In the slab and crawlspace versions, the water heater is located where the stairs are and the washer/dryer are in the bathroom where the toilet is. That is then relocated between the shower and the bath.
- Overall dimensions including decks/porch are 50'w x 49'd.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 2177DR.
- For a smaller version, see house plan 2104DR (1,482 sq. ft.).
- Get a drive-under garage with house plan 22310DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot