Four-Season Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- A covered wrap-around porch off the entry hall, plus an expansive deck make for glorious outdoor living at this year-round vacation home.
- The open kitchen includes a curved island with an eating bar. The living-dining room shares a see-through fireplace with the master bedroom. The master bedroom is handy to the full bath on this floor, which includes a corner tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, two more large bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; bedrooms 2 and 3 slope; 2x6 exterior walls.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 21569DR.
- For a smaller version, see house plan 2104DR (1,482 sq. ft.).
- Get a drive-under garage with house plans 22310DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Deck: 618 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss