Sloping Lot Vacation Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a sloping lot, this vacation home features a good-sized screened porch that extends entertaining space beyond the living area and the deck in front. Numerous multi-paned windows, including an arched window set within a gable brighten the interior.
- A corner fireplace radiates warmth into the open family and dining rooms. A peninsula snack bar and a free-standing pantry closet separate the dining room from the well-equipped kitchen. The first floor also contains a storage room and a powder room with laundry facilities.
- Upstairs, a full bath with a garden tub and separate shower serves two spacious bedrooms, both of which enjoy ample closet space. The ceiling is sloped on the second floor.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 21569DR and 2177DR.
- Get a drive-under garage with house plan 22310DR.