Sloping Lot Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this vacation home features a good-sized screened porch that extends entertaining space beyond the living area and the deck in front. Numerous multi-paned windows, including an arched window set within a gable brighten the interior.
- A corner fireplace radiates warmth into the open family and dining rooms. A peninsula snack bar and a free-standing pantry closet separate the dining room from the well-equipped kitchen. The first floor also contains a storage room and a powder room with laundry facilities.
- Upstairs, a full bath with a garden tub and separate shower serves two spacious bedrooms, both of which enjoy ample closet space. The ceiling is sloped on the second floor.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 21569DR and 2177DR.
- Get a drive-under garage with house plan 22310DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 895 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 587 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 895 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss