Free Flowing House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- In this open, free-flowing floor plan, no walls separate the living room, dining room and kitchen.
- In the nook there are double windows with Craftsman-style multiple panes on their upper halves. Three similarly styled windows and two atrium doors span the rear wall of the living room and dining room.
- The master bedroom, master bath, and both secondary bedrooms all boast double windows.
- A long walk-through closet connects the master bedroom to a private bath with oversized shower and built-in seat. This suite is well-isolated from the secondary bedrooms and main bathroom on the opposite side of the house.
- This house plan's attic is long narrow. It has windows at both ends and is accessed via a pull-down ladder located in the hallway that connects the secondary bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss