French Country Charm
About This Plan
- Graceful curving eaves and a spectacular arched window give this design its distinctive northern European feeling.
- While the exterior of this home has abundant old world charm, the interior space is definitely modern in its conception.
- An expansive open area comprised of the living room, dining room and kitchen, all under soaring beamed ceilings, is the dwelling's dramatic centerpiece.
- The angled bay from the dining room opens conveniently to the rear deck.
- Note the well-placed laundry room on the first floor.
- Three bedrooms including the master with its own bathroom, are placed on the left wing of the home.
- Upstairs, a private spacious loft has its own bathroom and a balcony overlooking the living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,277 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 378 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite