French Country Classic with Timber-Beamed Vaulted Ceilings
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This lovely house plan has high roof lines, beautiful mixed stone and brick siding and charming wood shutters.
- The grand entryway and foyer give you a grand welcome home. To the left of the foyer is an optional opening into the study/guest room and to the right is the formal dining room which displays a beautiful timber-beamed vaulted ceiling.
- Straight ahead from the foyer you find the spacious great room open to both the kitchen and breakfast nook which share a grand timber-beam vaulted ceiling as well as a wall of french door style windows to let in an abundance of natural light. From this space you also have access to the covered grilling porch and outdoor living space.
- On the right side of the house are your walk-in pantry, laundry room and entrance from the 3-car garage where your safe room is located.
- On the left side of the home is Bed 2, a hall bath, and the master suite.
- Upstairs you'll find a third bedroom, a full bath, the balcony open to the great room and dining room below, plus an option bonus room above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,119 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 509 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 546 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 678 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 7"
- Depth: 86' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 956 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick