French Country Favorite
About This Plan
- This ever popular French Country house plan showcases beautiful exterior style as well as a floorplan packed with great features.
- The great room features a gas log fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets and 10' ceilings.
- The well-equipped kitchen contains all the modern amenities as well as a large walk-in pantry for storage.
- Two over-sized bedrooms, each with a large closet, share a bath complete with dual lavatories. The master suite includes a trayed ceiling, large walk-in closet, and bath with all the extras.
- The first floor also has a space for that much desired home office.
- Future space upstairs has a bath room and a bonus space perfect for a playroom, extra bedroom, or just extra storage.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plan 51050MM (2,851 s.f.).
- Need less space? See house plan 51044MM (1,600 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,401 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 28 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick