Functional Family-Friendly Plan
About This Plan
- This home plan offers a very functional split floorplan layout. The great room features 10-foot ceilings and cozy fireplace with gas logs.
- You have great views of the great room and back yard from the kitchen. A raised bar adds an informal seating option.
- The expansive and well-appointed master suite includes a large walk-in closet, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities.
- A large 2-car garage with separate storage is provided and the optional bonus room is an excellent space for a playroom and even has room for an extra bath.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plans 51056MM (2,401 s.f.) and 51050MM (2,851 s.f.).
- For an alternate exterior and a reverse layout, see house plan 5109MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 52 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick