French Country Home Plan with Separate Guest Suite and Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- A private guest suite off by itself has a separate entrance, walk-in closet and would make an ideal in-law suite.
- The suite connects to the main house through the large kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Columns delineate the formal dining room while allowing views of the foyer.
- The huge great room enjoys a cozy fireplace and windows that overlook the rear covered patio.
- Enter the master suite through a long hall where you find a huge bedroom and large master bathroom.
- The master walk-in closet has an island and lots of hanging space.
- Two spacious bedrooms on the second floor each have walk-in closets and a rec room with fireplace opens to its own deck.
- Related plans: This popular luxury house plan is available in multiple versions including 48014FM (4,182 sq. ft.), 48002FM (3,769 sq. ft.) and 48128FM (3,355 sq. ft.) 48320FM (4,868 sq. ft) and 48211FM (4,276 sq. ft.). When you want to go really big, see 48266FM (6,274 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick