French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This French Country home plan will please even the most discerning buyer. The kitchen features a small working island and a large breakfast bar that opens into the great room and nook making the space perfect for entertaining even large groups.
- Columns that lead to the dining room on the left, and music room or den on the right, grace the entry.
- Arches lead you into the spacious great room and again into the nook.
- You won't be disappointed with the large master suite that can be found just off the nook. It features a large bathroom with cathedral ceiling and a walk-in closet big enough to double as a dressing room.
- Two additional bedrooms, and a full bath can be found on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,899 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 80' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 898 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss