French Country House Plan With Vaulted Master Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Just under 2,000 square feet, this 4-bed house has an exterior with a blend of brick, stone and stucco complemented with wood shutters and the unique dormer above the door.
- The foyer leads you into the open floor plan great room and kitchen.
- The kitchen is complete with a large island with raised bar seating and a walk-in pantry. You'll also notice an attached dining area.
- On the left side of the home are bedrooms 2,3 and 4 as well as a hall bath. Bedroom 2 can be used as an office with an optional barn door opening into the foyer if desired.
- On the opposite side of the home is the spacious master suite featuring a beautiful vaulted ceiling. The bath offers two separate vanities, glass shower, free standing tub, private toilet room and a large walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,901 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 373 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick