Fresh New American House Plan with Walk-Out Lower Level
About This Plan
- The cross-gable roof on this 4-bedroom house plan creates an L-shape footprint, with a 3-garage protruding from the front of the home. Flared eaves above the front porch boost character and complete the design.
- A spacious, open floor plan greets you upon entering, combining the great room, dining area, and kitchen, and exposed beams add a cohesive element throughout the space. The adjacent deck is ideal for grilling, while the screened porch offers a bug-free dining option.
- The chef's kitchen boasts a massive, prep island, and a butler's pantry includes a bar sink and additional workspace to help when entertaining.
- The main-level, master suite considers the homeowner's future needs. The 4-fixture en suite includes a pass-through closet that opens to the laundry room for added convenience.
- The sprawling lower level gives you an additional 1,698 sq. ft. of living space. Each bedroom includes a full bath, and a second laundry room reduces time spent on the chore.
- The recreation room features a wet bar and a flex space adds versatility to the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,794 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 472 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 924 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss