Future Home Theater and Game Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This stately French Country home plan is filled with wonderful amenities such as a spacious first floor guest suite, private lanai off the study and a second floor future home theater and game room.
- There is also a future bedroom five should you need the extra space.
- Built-in bookshelves and a cozy fireplace are featured in the formal living room with tray ceiling.
- A column separates the formal dining room from the foyer and gallery making the room feel even larger.
- An open layout highlights the informal area in back of the home so you can see the family room fireplace from the kitchen and breakfast nook set in a bay.
- The first floor master bedroom is set off by itself and has a door that opens to the private lanai.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick