4 - 5
About This Plan
- Richly detailed both inside and out, this very special Craftsman house plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs. With 5,591 square feet of finished living space, you get three levels for your family to spread out in.
- The open layout ensures terrific views from room to room, and a flex room on the main floor would make a great playroom, craft room or just a quiet place to read.
- Double doors on the second floor open to reveal a master retreat complete with your own sitting room. Other family members can use the loft area as a mini-TV spot or homework cubby.
- The best feature of this house is the fabulous lower level with its sports court, exercise room or fifth bedroom.
- Party on in the billiards or games area or just sit and watch TV in the family room. A large wet bar gives you room for sink and fridge so you don't have to run upstairs when you entertain.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 511 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 950 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss