About This Plan
- Doing double duty beautifully, this 3-car garage offers space for a two-bedroom apartment on its upper level. The exterior is reminiscent of the architecture of the Arts and Crafts movement and features sturdy columns on stone bases, lap siding and cedar shingles. The garage doors are 9'x8'.
- Stairs in the garage lead up to a thoughtfully arranged guest suite with two bedrooms and a large living/dining area. Both bedrooms have roomy closets and wide windows along one wall. Double doors in the living area open to a charming railed deck measuring 13' x 4'. An L-shaped kitchen offers a full complement of appliances. The full bath has access at either end and is near a large linen closet.
- The bedrooms are roomy with high 5'10" knee walls rising to 8'.
- The main roof pitch is 12 on 12.
- Related Carriage House Plans: For a larger version, see 69394AM. And for a smaller version see 69395AM.
- If you like this plan, you'll like the main house that goes with it - 69078AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1079 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick