About This Plan
- A graceful porch makes for graceful living in this two-story Plantation-style house plan.
- A beautiful porch graces both floors in the front. Upstairs, you have the option of leaving the porch as a purely aesthetic acoutrement or to make it useable by putting doors in Bed 4 and/or the Gameroom.
- Guests enjoy views straight to the back of the home from the foyer. Ahead, they'll marvel at the 2-story family room with grand fireplace and balcony overlook above.
- From the back, the sitting room in the master and the morning room provide balance to the form.
- A butler pantry makes serving guests a breeze and the walk-in pantry gives you loads of storage.
- A detached two car garage comes with the plan.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,159 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 533 sq. ft.
- Deck: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 7"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater