About This Plan
- A graceful porch makes for graceful living in this two-story Plantation-style house plan.
- A beautiful porch graces both floors in the front. Upstairs, you have the option of leaving the porch as a purely aesthetic acoutrement or to make it useable by putting doors in Bed 4 and/or the Gameroom.
- Guests enjoy views straight to the back of the home from the foyer. Ahead, they'll marvel at the 2-story family room with grand fireplace and balcony overlook above.
- From the back, the sitting room in the master and the morning room provide balance to the form.
- A butler pantry makes serving guests a breeze and the walk-in pantry gives you loads of storage.
- A detached two car garage comes with the plan.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,159 sq. ft.
- Deck: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 533 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 7"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick