Grand Mountain House Plan with Ample Outdoor Living
2.5+ - 4.5+
About This Plan
- The side-entry garage offers a courtyard approach to this 3-bedroom, mountain house plan, while an arched roofline atop the front entry provides a grand first impression.
- Five fireplaces sprinkled throughout the home offer a lodge-like feeling of comfort, one of which is located in the luxurious master bedroom. A private patio and deluxe en suite, with a garden tub and oversized shower, complete the master.
- Double-height ceilings in the great room provide a feeling of spaciousness and the open-concept floor plan is what homeowner's desire. Enjoy the host's kitchen when entertaining, or utilize the outdoor kitchen during warmer seasons.
- On the second level, two lofts spaces are connected by a bridge and overlook the great room and foyer. A separate staircase leads to an exercise area and office above the 4-car garage.
- Two additional guest suites on the main level both provide access to the back deck and include a full bathroom.
- The expansive lower level boasts a recreation / game room, large bar and wine cellar, home theater, and two bedrooms, each with their own full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,136 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,799 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 4,842 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 131' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1552 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12