About This Plan
- This beautiful log home has remarkable street appeal and a spacious floor plan.
- A lovely covered deck leads into the living room with rock fireplace for cozy evenings. Both the dining room and kitchen open to the living room and access a rear covered deck.
- The master suite is privately located on the main level and includes a large walk-in closet, luxurious private bathroom and private deck.
- Upstairs you'll find a loft area with sun deck and balcony view to below, a large bathroom and bedroom with plenty of storage, sun deck and dormer window.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 549 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 51 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 41' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick