Great Log Layout
About This Plan
- You'll appreciate the layout of this log home floor plan with wrap-around sundeck. The front porch has a vaulted ceiling and leads you into a large great room with beautiful handcrafted staircase.
- The dining room has an optional basement access and adjoins the U-shaped kitchen which has an abundance of cabinets and door to the grilling porch.
- A nearby master suite has a convenient laundry closet and cozy claw-footed tub very fitting for a log home.
- You'll have plenty of options upstairs with a loft, full bathroom and two spacious bedrooms with dormer windows and dual storage closets.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,002 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 663 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 45' 8"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick