Great Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional country home plan includes an open floor plan with 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a split-bedroom layout, and other unique features.
- The master suite includes a raised ceiling in the master bedroom, 2 large his and her walk-in closets, a jet tub, and an oversized shower. One bedroom can be used as a family member suite.
- The kitchen is fully-equipped with a wraparound raised bar, pantry, and a large adjoining breakfast area. Just off of the kitchen is a beautiful formal dining room complete with built-in shelves and 10' ceilings.
- The expansive great room features 12' ceilings, a gas log fireplace, and great views to the rear porch beyond.
- arge front and rear covered porches complement the livability of this home plan.
- This plan even features a large bonus room area perfect for storage or future expansion.
- Room spaces are designed large enough to have added space for a comfortable lifestyle.
- An oversized garage is also provided for real-sized vehicles.
- Related House Plans: For the slab/crawl version, see 51038MM.
- Gain a slightly larger bonus room with house plan 51039MM. Want an alternate exterior? See house plans 5175MM (3-car garage) and 5169MM (2-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,769 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 454 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 857 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick