Great Room with Corner Fireplace
About This Plan
- Step in from the covered entry and through the foyer with 12' ceilings and you enter the well-designed great room. A corner fireplace and entertainment center wall - perfect for your flat panel TV - grab your attention.
- The kitchen is open to the nook and great room. Windows abound in the nook. Take a bite outside on the back deck. Note the hot tub.
- The dining room has arched openings and a built-in hutch is a nice touch.
- The master suite accesses the back deck and has two walk-in closets. A second bedroom across the home has its own bath.
- A built-in bench and laundry room are off the 3-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- Deck: 325 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1325 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick