Great Room with Curved Window Wall
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Stone and shingle siding grace this home to create a country fa'ade that will blend beautifully with any neighborhood.
- The great room features a curved window wall that allows a panoramic view of the back and side yards.
- Natural light pours in, lighting the serving-bar kitchen as well.
- A bedroom at the front of the home makes an ideal den or home office, and the master suite is tucked away for peace and quiet with a box-bay window, soothing bath, and immense walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Need more space? See house plan 8976AH which has a lower level featuring a recreation room with a curved window wall, two bedrooms, a full bath and abundant storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,859 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss