Hampton Style Facade with Modern Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A covered porch with attractive columns graces the front of this Vacation-style beauty. All bedrooms are upstairs leaving the full downstairs ready for all to enjoy.
- From the front entry enjoy views straight to the back. The family room has a tray ceiling, fireplace and a pair of doors leading to your large covered patio.
- The nearby nook separates the family room from the kitchen and enjoys access to the open-air deck.
- The office/computer area off the family room is a great place to get work done.
- The kitchen has a butler's pantry which leads straight to the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- An oversized utility room with garage and side access is a nice touch.
- Related Plans: Take a look at house plans 23165JD, 23721JD and 23735JD for an alternate floor plan and style.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building this house plan in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss