Hill Country House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- The big, open floor plan of this Hill Country home is a delight to live in.
- You can easily see from room to room and be with the family while cooking.
- Want some alone time? Head to the large keeping room that can easily serve as a study, media room or lady cave.
- Bonus space on the second floor is included in the total living area and gives you even more options.
- All the bedrooms are on the main floor with the split bedroom configuration acting as a buffer to give privacy to homeowners.
- The plans come with an optional second floor layout with space for a media room and a loft plus another full bath. This changes the second floor square footage to 735 square feet.
Optional 2nd Floor Plan
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 9"
- Depth: 75' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12