Hillside Home Plan with Large Outdoor Spaces in Back
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Perfect for sloping lots, this Hillside home plan offers an expansive deck and oversized windows that frame the surrounding landscape as the art.
- The shared living spaces are open to one another and host a warm fireplace and island kitchen.
- Three bedrooms surround the living space on the main level; one with french-door access to the deck.
- The master bedroom is of good size and includes a walk-in closet and toilet room in the attached bath.
- Gain 1,683 square feet when you finish the lower level as designed and enjoy a second family room with a wet bar, two bedrooms, a full bath, storage, and a lower deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,683 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 11"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1"