Hip-roofed One-Bed ADU-friendly House Plan
About This Plan
- A hipped roof tops this one-bed minimalist house plan which - at just 632 square feet - could be used as an ADU, guest or carriage house.
- All the living space is on the second floor except for a ground floor entry foyer.
- The main living area is all open and has a balcony at one end.
- There's a compact washer/dryer closet and a bathroom with a large shower nearby.
- The efficient galley kitchen has everything right at your fingertips.
- Related Plan: Get a different layout with house plan 68473VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 520 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 18' 3"
- Depth: 28' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 408 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick