Hip-Roofed Ranch Home Plan
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This rustic hip-roofed house plan promotes open spaces and spectacular outdoor views. Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room allow for ample amounts of natural light.
- The open kitchen/breakfast area in this rustic home plan is perfect for casual dining or entertaining. From the breakfast area, walk out onto the patio which can be covered or screened.
- The beautiful master suite includes a luxurious master bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with a shared bath finish out this ranch floor plan.
- The bonus room option over the garage gives you 422 square feet of expansion space.
- A large two car garage comes equipped with an area perfect for a workshop or storage.
- Related Plans: Save money with a gable roof with house plan 15885GE. Downsize with house plans 15887GE (1,873 sq. ft.), 15886GE (1,729 sq. ft.) and 25665GE (1,515 sq. ft.). See what started it all, and photos and links to even more versions, with house plan 15651GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
2nd Floor - Optionally Finished Bonus Room Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 7"
- Depth: 70' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"