House Plan for the Front Sloping Lot with Large Deck
About This Plan
- This spacious Craftsman home with front-facing decks was designed for a lot that slopes to the front.
- A side entry porch brings you to the formal licing room with fireplace and dining room with tray ceiling.
- Nearby, the large kitchen has an angled island and a walk-in pantry.
- Views extend to the nook and family room with fireplace.
- Double doors in the nook and quiet den lead to the front decks.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper level along with a bonus room that can be finished to suit your needs.
- Related Plans: See house plans 2355JD, 23087JD and 23166JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,675 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,334 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss