House Plan with 10' Great Room Ceilings
3 - 4
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This well-designed house plan provides many amenities that you would expect to find in a much larger home.
- The master suite features a wonderful bathroom with large walk-in closet.
- The flex room can serve as a fourth bedroom, home office or a den.
- The great room has gas logs as well as built-in cabinets and 10' ceilings.
- The rear covered porch provides a great space and is close to the kitchen.
- The always-popular bonus room provides an excellent space for storage or future expansion.
- Related Plans: Get a slab or crawlspace version with house plan 51029MM. Remove the bonus room with house plan 51160MM (1,653 s.f.) and the garage as well with house plan 51164MM. Replace the garage with a carport with house plan 51125MM. Or eliminate it with house plan 51141MM
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,903 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick