House Plan With Flexible Upstairs And Up To Five Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This house plan gives you 4 to 5 bedrooms and has a stone facade with great curb appeal.
- Enter into the foyer and you'll be met with the dining room and stairs to the right and the great room directly in front of you.
- The open concept in the great room allows it to flow seamlessly into the kitchen through a large eat-at bar. The breakfast room off the kitchen will is great for casual meals.
- Enjoy your privacy in the master suite which is tucked away in the left side of the home. It has a beautiful boxed ceiling and a large master bath.
- On the other side of the home you'll find the remaining bedrooms.
- Head upstairs to the second master suite. If you don't need a bedroom upstairs you can use it as a media or game room!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,631 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 633 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 2"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 918 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick