Huge Living Room
About This Plan
- One of the best features of this Traditional home plan is its huge living room with its corner fireplace.
- Both the dining room and kitchen can be seen from here, thanks to the open layout.
- A bay window extends the front-facing study.
- Your family will also enjoy the big loft on the second floor that overlooks the foyer through an open rail.
- Should you need even more space, this home comes with an unfinished basement that has room for a second office, an extra bedroom, laundry room and over-sized family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,587 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 424 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss