Impeccable Modern House Plan
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Clean, straight lines and lots of glass are the hallmarks of this impeccable Modern house plan.
- You can live in the big open great room space or escape to the den or sitting room off the dining room.
- A wall of folding doors in the great room opens to a screened and covered patio that has a grilling station and lovely planter.
- The huge walk-in pantry can be closed off on the kitchen side and open on the mud room side.
- In the huge 4 car garage you even gets a sports storage section to keep your equipment out of the way.
- On the second floor, there's a massive master suite with a fireplace, built-ins and an enormous walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- Each of the family bedrooms gets a private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,827 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1506 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 9" First Floor / 11' 8" Second Floor / 10' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss